Introduction to Caleb College of Nursing, Lagos
Caleb College of Nursing is a private institution located in Imota, Lagos State, Nigeria. It was established in May 17, 2007. by Caleb University, a faith-based institution in Imota. The college offers a three-year program leading to a diploma in nursing. Caleb College of Nursing is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and has an affiliation with the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State.
History and Background
Caleb College of Nursing was founded with a mission to provide quality nursing education that is anchored on Christian values. The college’s founders envisioned producing nurses who are not only competent but also compassionate, caring, and committed to serving humanity. Over the years, Caleb College of Nursing has remained committed to this vision, producing nurses who are making significant contributions to healthcare in Nigeria and beyond.
List of Courses Offered
Caleb College of Nursing offers a three-year program leading to a diploma in nursing. The program is designed to equip students with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to provide competent and compassionate nursing care. The courses offered at Caleb College of Nursing include:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Information Systems
Faculty Of Arts, Social And Management Science
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Faculty Of Environmental Science
- Environmental Protection and Management
CUL Admission Requirements UTME Candidates
To gain admission into Caleb University in 2023/2024, UTME applicants must do the following:
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
- The applicant’s O’level result must have at least 6 (points) “Cs (Credits)”. English language, mathematics and three other subjects related to their field of study must be included. A law school applicant, for example, must have a “C” in English, math, government/history, economics and English literature.
- Applicants must have a minimum JAMB UTME score of 160.
- Based on their academic qualifications, candidates must take the Post-UTME CUL examination and get a good result.
- Caleb University does not accept results from both sessions. So, all you need is to take your O-Level in one sitting. Combination of O level results is not possible.
- Candidates must choose an appropriate combination of subjects for their studies.
- In order to gain admission to the university, applicants must have the required marks for their course.
CUL Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
requirements for the Caleb University screening process
The following criteria must be met by applicants who desire to be admitted directly into Caleb University (CUL):
- Applicants must have at least five (5) credits on their O-level transcript. Mathematics and English language must be included. Results from two sittings, however, are not permitted.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- To apply, candidates must obtain a JAMB Direct Admission Form from JAMB.
- OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND and ICAN are some of the certificates that must be obtained.
Faculty and Staff at Caleb College of Nursing
Caleb College of Nursing boasts of a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty and staff. The college’s faculty comprises of seasoned nursing professionals who have distinguished themselves in their various fields of specialization. They are committed to providing students with the best possible learning experience, and they utilize innovative teaching methods to ensure that students are adequately prepared for the nursing profession.
Conclusion and Why Caleb College of Nursing is a Great Choice
In conclusion, Caleb College of Nursing is a top choice for aspiring nurses who desire quality nursing education. The college’s reputation for producing competent and compassionate nurses is well deserved, and its commitment to Christian values ensures that students are not only trained to be excellent nurses but also to be responsible and compassionate healthcare providers. I highly recommend Caleb College of Nursing to anyone seeking a rewarding career in nursing.
Originally posted 2023-10-21 05:14:09.