PoweredUp Consulting is recruiting for a client.
Position: Payroll Specialist
Our client requires a payroll specialist to lead their payroll team.
The company requires an experienced and matured candidate that can manage the payroll department and advice the company on all payroll, compensation and benefit related matters.
The ideal candidates should have experience in handling multiple payrolls and in dealing with international clients.
- Monitor both internal and clients’ payrolls to ensure prompt processing
- Ensure accurate and on-time salary payment and remittances
- Render expert payroll and comp and ben related advice to both local and international clients
- Ensure all reporting including annual filings are done in accordance with the law
- Attend to all PAYE related matters during annual audit
- Regular review of internal payroll processes to achieve optimal service delivery to clients
- Maintain a zero error tolerance level on all processes and remittance
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Experienced in working with international clients
- Good knowledge of PITAM
- Proven experience as a payroll specialist or payroll consultant
- Sound knowledge of excel usage
- Most have prior experience in using a payroll software
- Highly organized individual with attention to details
|Job Category||Administrative Department, IT/ICT Department, Managerial Position|