Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke Ode is fully accredited by the Nigerian Board of Nursing and Midwifery. It is a modern and comprehensive nursing education center that scored 100% on the latest NMCN Basic Nursing Certification Exam. You can now pay, apply for admission and also get relevant information about the School’s activities.
The College admits candidates for only one program annually for now and it is 3 year Fundamental Nursing Programme which begins in September and is implied for auxiliary school leavers. Application forms are publicized and obtained at a endorsed expense and candidates who satisfy the Nursing and Midwifery Committee entry requirements are welcomed for an entrance examination and verbal meet which is organized and conducted by College. Candidates who pick up the desired passage points from the aforementioned evaluation are chosen for admission into the program.
After completing a three-year Essential Nursing Program, you’re qualified as a Registered Nurse (RN). Hence, you’ll be able work with this. You’ll as well continue for Maternity care studies within the same school or another to have Enlisted Midwifery (RM). You’ll instep continue to a university (degree) through coordinate entry in order to get BSC Nursing (BSN).
- The basic General Nurse Training may be a Common Nursing course open to youthful guys and females of not less than 17.5 a long time of age, at the time of admission.
- Holder of SSCE (O’level) or its identical with at least 5 credit passes counting English, science, Material science, Chemistry, and Science at not more than 2 sittings. WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB comes about should not surpass 10 a long time from the date of issuance from the examination body.
- A combination of WAEC&WAEC, WAEC&NECO or NECO&NECO is acknowledged, NABTEB must be one sitting.
- Pillar UTME enrollment or result isn’t required for the college’s Nursing program
- Intake into the basic Nursing Preparing program in September of each year and March for the Post Fundamental Nursing Program.
- All the results displayed by students on confirmation will be confirmed admission by the school
- Visit the college Portal (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
- Click on the INSTRUCTION from the menu bar/lists to know the steps.
- Click on Applicant Shape (Ensure that you have an active e-mail address and phone number before commencing registration)
- Fill within the displayed areas (i.e. Surname, First title, another title, E-mail and phone number.
- Tap on “Verify and Make Payment”
- Pay the Application Frame Fee of Twelve Thousand Naira only (N12, 300.00) using your ATM Card details.
- Select your ATM card sort (e.g. Visa or Ace Card);
- Enter your Card Number, which is the 16digits number on the card;
- Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card). finally, enter your card stick number; and
- Click on Pay.
- After effective payment, the Application Number will be generated and then go back to the Homepage (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
- Click on “Applicant Login”, fill in the required field and Tap on Login
Application Number and Surname
- Fill the display fields on the purge Frame (all areas are essential, i.e. Personal Details, Program, O’Level Result, Upload Passport, Attestation (Acknowledge)
- Tap on “Print Out” to print your Archives.
Courses Offered at Kwara State College of Nursing Science
- Nursing Foundations
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- Nursing Ethics and Professionalism
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Health Assessment
All newly admitted students of Kwaraconokeode are to take note of the taking after:
Kwaraconokeode acceptance expense is to be paid to begin with upon admission into either a polytechnic or college, this is often a handle appropriate in all schools of Nursing in Nigeria, be it Federal or state poly. It serves as a proof of acknowledgment of the temporary affirmation from Support.
Late payment of Kwara State College of Nursing essential Nursing school expenses would draw in extra charges and disappointment to pay the expenses on time might lead to the student’s failure to situate for their semester examination or forfeiture of admission as endorsed by the administration of the institution. This is often appropriate to both full-time and part-time understudies.
YEAR ONE SCHOOL FEES (SECOND SEMESTER)
- YEAR 1 Second Semester Indigene School Fees (76,200 + Interswitch fee(300))
- YEAR 1 Second Semester Non Indigene School Fees (91,200 + Interswitch fee(300))
Indigene School Fees (111,000+300 (Interswitch charges))
Non-Indigene School Fees (181,000+300 (Interswitch charges))
Trust this piece of data was crucial enough? if you still have questions as respects Kwaraconokeode fundamental Nursing school expenses for all Nursing programs 2023/2024 session, kindly scroll down to the comment segment underneath and we might react in like manner.
You’ll also subscribe to our blog to urge all the most recent news as respects kwara State College of Nursing Delta state and other schools of Nursing in Nigeria.
Originally posted 2023-08-17 18:12:15.