Are you interested in studying Economics at LAUTECH? It’s a great choice for higher education, as the university has a strong academic reputation and offers a comprehensive Economics program.
To be admitted to LAUTECH for Economics, you need to meet certain requirements:
1. General Requirements:
- You should have at least five credit passes in subjects like Mathematics, English Language, Economics, and two other relevant subjects in your O’Level results.
- Register and take part in the UTME (JAMB) examination, selecting LAUTECH as your first choice and meeting the required JAMB score for the Economics program.
- Participate in the LAUTECH post-UTME screening and achieve the minimum cut-off mark set by the university.
2. Specific Requirements for Economics:
- Take the UTME exams in subjects like Mathematics, Economics, and other relevant social science subjects.
- Prepare for the post-UTME screening, which may include questions from Mathematics, English Language, and Economics.
Once you get admitted to the Economics program, it’s essential to prepare well for the coursework. Here are some tips:
- Develop strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Brush up on your mathematical proficiency, especially in calculus, statistics, and algebra.
- Stay updated with current affairs and economic news to understand real-world events.
- Make use of university resources such as libraries and research centers to enhance your learning experience.
Choosing to study Economics at LAUTECH can be a rewarding decision, as it offers a strong academic environment and opens up promising career paths for graduates.
Originally posted 2023-07-15 19:50:06.