As an aspiring nursing student, gaining admission into a reputable college of nursing is critical to launching your career. Chrisland College of Nursing in Ogun State is one of Nigeria’s leading nursing schools, offering high-quality training, experienced faculty, and opportunities for hands-on learning. To join the incoming class at Chrisland College of Nursing, you must meet the admission requirements, understand the various nursing programs and courses offered, and be prepared to pay the necessary school fees. This guide provides an overview of what you need to know to pursue your nursing education at Chrisland College of Nursing. From admission criteria and application deadlines to program options, course requirements, and tuition costs, you will find all the details to start your journey to becoming a nurse right here.
Chrisland College of Nursing offers the following courses:
- General Nursing: A three-year program that awards a Registered Nursing (RN) diploma. It prepares you for entry-level nursing positions.
- Post-Basic Nursing: Programs include Midwifery, Ophthalmic, Pediatric, Anesthesia and Accident & Emergency. These are one-year programs that build upon your RN diploma.
- B.Sc. Nursing: A four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. This program awards a B.Sc. (Nursing) degree which allows you to apply for more advanced nursing roles.
To apply, you must have five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at WASCE, NECO or NABTEB ‘O’ Level. Applicants are admitted based on their ‘O’ Level results and performance in the school’s entrance exam and interview.
Chrisland College of Nursing aims to produce skilled and dedicated nurses equipped to work in healthcare facilities. The affordable programs and experienced faculty make it an excellent choice for those aspiring to join the nursing profession.
To gain admission into Chrisland College of Nursing, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 5 credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings
- Must have a minimum UTME score of 180 and above
- Must have chosen Chrisland College of Nursing as first choice in JAMB
The tuition for the three-year general nursing program is approximately ₦150,000 per session. Additional fees for registration, accommodation, and acceptance total about ₦50,000. The total cost for the three-year program is roughly ₦900,000. For the post-basic nursing programs, tuition is around ₦200,000 per session. The overall fees depend on the specific program.
As you can see, Chrisland College of Nursing offers a wide range of courses for those looking to pursue a career in nursing and midwifery. With highly qualified faculty and staff, modern facilities, and a rigorous curriculum, Chrisland provides students a strong foundation to become competent and caring healthcare professionals. While the admission process is competitive, if you meet the minimum requirements and are passionate about serving others through nursing, Chrisland College of Nursing could be an excellent place to start your journey. With reasonable fees and various funding options available, a career in nursing at Chrisland is within your reach. Take that first step – apply today. The healthcare field needs you.
Originally posted 2023-12-19 17:32:15.