Introduction to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH)
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is a renowned medical institution located in Ilorin, Nigeria. Established in 1980, it has grown to become one of the leading healthcare centers in the country, providing high-quality medical services, research, and education. With a commitment to excellence and a focus on patient-centered care, UITH has become a trusted name in healthcare in Nigeria and beyond.
It took off in July 1980 and started operation utilizing as its brief site, the then Common Clinic and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government. The lasting site of the clinic was pronounced open by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in May 2007 whereas total movement took put in April 2010
when it was created as a tertiary healthcare institution affiliated with the University of Ilorin. The hospital was initially established with the aim of providing quality healthcare services to the people of Kwara State and its environs. Over the years, UITH has grown in size and scope, expanding its facilities and services to meet the ever-increasing demand for healthcare in the region.
List of Courses Offered at UITH
UITH offers a wide range of courses and programs in the field of medicine and healthcare. These include undergraduate and postgraduate programs, as well as specialized training programs for medical professionals. Some of the courses offered at UITH include:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Postgraduate programs in various medical specialties
UITH Admission Requirement
All applications for the 2023/2024 admission work out to UITH SCHOOLS are out. Members of the public ought to be aware of fraudsters.
- Candidates must have five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in WASSCE/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’level Certificate (WASSCE/NECO) No awaiting result might be accepted at the meet.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record
- Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
School Fees for University of Ilorin Teaching Hostpital
The school fees at UITH vary depending on the program and level of study. As a government-owned institution, UITH strives to provide affordable education to its students. The fees cover tuition, registration, and other miscellaneous expenses. From the information passed by the management of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), the school reported school fees plan for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is said to range from N89,000 to N136,000.
Application and Payment for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
- Fill in and print the application shape on the School Admission Portal or click https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/nursing
- The Application shapes are to be filled out from the University of Ilorin Teaching Healing center website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) and pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment portal REMITA.
- All the data and checked uploads (e.g. Certificates, Referees, Remita receipts, etc.) on the form areas MUST be provided correctly as required for your frame to be handled.
- Payment MUST be made first some time recently proceeding to the form page
- To form the installment Log on to www.remita.net
- Press on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and tap FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Sort University of Ilorin Teaching Healing center on whom do you need to pay
- Select UITH Common Purpose on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill within the essential information and make your installment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact:
09075225670, For Technical Back Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Stage, you’ll presently proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN Shape with the Remita Recovery Reference (RRR) Number created with the installment made.
- Click APPLY Now below, then it’ll redirect to the interface where you’ll be inquired to enter a Valid personal Mail address.
- A affirmation connect will be sent to the e-mail you given amid the Email registration.
- Log in to your Mail account by opening a unused tab in the same browser as of now opened.
- Tap on the connect sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SPBN application shape will be made accessible for you to fill out and yield.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you would like to apply for.
- Note: On the support details from areas you’re expected to urge the filtered signature of the support in jpeg or png or jpg arrange for transfer.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE Written AND Scanned Referees, WITH THE Referees LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg arrange.
- Fill each other field on the form as required.
- After submission holds up for 2 seconds as you’ll be directed to print or download the filled frame.
- NOTE: in case you do not see your printout, it means your shape was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the shape
- NOTE: You are to bring the online printout after submission on the day of the exam/interview.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is a prestigious medical institution dedicated to providing quality healthcare, education, and research. With a rich history and a commitment to excellence, UITH has become a pillar of the healthcare system in Nigeria. Offering a wide range of courses and programs, UITH provides aspiring healthcare professionals with the opportunity to receive a world-class education. Whether you are a prospective student or a patient seeking medical care, UITH is a name you can trust.