Have you considered attending nursing school in Ghana? Nightingale School of Nursing offers an innovative program there that’s training the next generation of nursing heroes.
Nightingale School of Nursing Ghana offers a top-notch education and hands-on experience to prepare students for nursing careers. They have a proven track record of producing skilled, compassionate nurses who go on to work in hospitals and clinics across the country.
In today’s article we’ll be discussing about Nightingale School Of Nursing cut off mark, admission requirements cut off mark and other necessary things you need to know.
Nightingale School Of Nursing Ghana: A Legacy of Excellence
Nightingale Nursing School Ghana continues a legacy of excellence in nursing education. Founded in 1960, Nightingale was the first School Of Nursing in Ghana to offer a diploma in nursing.
Today, Nightingale provides top-notch training for tomorrow’s nursing heroes. Their program combines classroom learning with practical experience at leading hospitals and clinics.
After completing the 3-year diploma, Nightingale graduates are equipped to improve healthcare across Ghana.
Nightingale Nursing School Fees
School fees at Nightingale School Of Nursing Ghana are very affordable.
As a private institution dedicated to training Ghana’s future nurses, Nightingale aims to keep costs low so more students have the opportunity to pursue this noble profession.
For nursing students, tuition is around 650 Ghanaian Cedi per semester. This includes all lectures, practicals, and clinical rotations.
Additional fees for application, ID cards, workshops, and graduation total around 200 Cedi for the entire program.
Compared to nursing schools in Western nations, these fees are very reasonable. And for students with need, Nightingale offers generous scholarships and payment plans so no one is turned away due to lack of funds.
They believe nursing should be accessible to all dedicated and hardworking students, regardless of means.
With small class sizes, modern facilities, and expert faculty, Nightingale offers a top-notch education for a fraction of the cost of other schools.
Nightingale School Of Nursing Cut Off Mark
To gain admission into the Nursing program at Nightingale Nursing School Ghana, you need to meet the cut off mark for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The cut off mark is the minimum score or grade required to be admitted into the Nursing program.
At Nightingale School Of Nursing Ghana, the cut off mark is a minimum of C6 in English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies, C6 in three other subjects and a pass in Science as well as a pass in Mathematics.
In addition to meeting the cut off mark, you must take an entry examination to determine your suitability for the Nursing program. Candidates who meet the cut off mark and pass the entry exam are invited for an interview before being offered admission into the program.
Meeting the cut off mark is not a guarantee for admission. Due to the competitive nature of the program, candidates with higher scores and grades, in addition to good performance in the entry exam and interview, stand a higher chance of being admitted.
Nightingale School Of NursingList of Courses Offered
Some of the main courses offered include:
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Provides an overview of the nursing profession and basic nursing skills. Topics include patient care, safety, communication, and legal/ethical issues.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Focuses on the care of adult patients with medical and surgical health problems. Students learn about different diseases and conditions, medications, and treatment plans.
- Maternal-Child Nursing: Covers nursing care for women during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Also includes the care of children from infancy through adolescence.
- Mental Health Nursing: Addresses the care of patients with psychiatric and mental health disorders. Students learn about various mental illnesses, treatments, and ways to provide compassionate care.
- Leadership and Management: Prepares students for leadership roles as professional nurses. Coursework focuses on key areas like decision making, delegation, conflict resolution, budgeting, and managing change.
Nightingale Nursing School aims to produce highly skilled and caring nurses to meet the growing healthcare needs in Ghana and beyond.
Nightingale Nursing School Admission Requirements
To enroll in the Nightingale School Of Nursing Ghana, you’ll need to meet certain admission requirements.
You will need a high school diploma or GCE O’Level certificate with credits in English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Biology, and Chemistry. Applicants with a diploma in any health related field will be considered for admission into the program.
Applicants are also required to take an entrance exam to determine their proficiency in biology, chemistry, mathematics and English. Only applicants who pass the entrance exam will be admitted into the program.
Nightingale School Of Nursing Entry Form
To apply for the Nightingale Nursing School Ghana, you must submit an entry form.
For you to be considered during the admission exercise, you need to provide:
1. A completed application form
2. Certified copies of your high school transcript
3. Two letters of attestation and recommendation from your teachers
4. A 300-500 word essay on why you want to become a nurse
5. A non-refundable application fee of GHC150
Once we receive these materials, our admissions committee will review your application. If accepted, you will receive an official acceptance letter within 6-8 weeks.
If you’re looking for an exciting, culturally-immersive nursing program in a place that really needs skilled healthcare workers, Nightingale Nursing School Ghana deserves your consideration.
They’re educating nurses to help solve critical health issues, and you can be part of the solution. Enroll now and start your journey to becoming a nursing hero in Ghana.
Originally posted 2023-12-21 12:18:41.